Full House Cafe {Closed}

By 9:00 AM

Hello everyone! :) I was sieving through the photos that I had in my hard disk and I found these photos of our visit to Full House Cafe quite a while back.. However, it has unfortunately closed down as of now..  but I thought I might just do a quick post and show you some of our past pictures! :)

Looking at the pictures makes me miss the time I spent mugging with B at his school! :( I miss being a student.. This post is mainly to reminisce the days when I was mugging for my exams and our mini indulgences :D







Tea time specials~ 

I think this was some Pecan & Nuts cake if I didn't rmb wrongly haha..

Apple Crumble Pie

Giving the usual greedy pig look haha..



And they had a pretty car in the cafe as a phototaking prop! :D



Somebody's trying to act cool! LOL!


And we went back to the cafe for dinner too! :D

Dinner treat after an entire day of mugging at B's school :)



Flower Tea with a pretty tea set! :D Love it!


One of the main course.. Can't rmb what was it though.. Must have been chicken chop or something?



A mountain of greens with Dory Fish -_-'''



There was even a fountain too! :D

On the whole, the food was so-so.. Nothing really memorable for our liking, went there simply for the novelty effect. :x

The decor was really pretty though! Hopefully there will be more themed restaurants offering good food popping up in SG :)
That's all for now! Will be updating again real soon! Do stay tuned!
XXOO

You Might Also Like

0 comments