Denim + Red = Love

By 1:00 PM

The weekends are finally here! Just here to share two of my wardrobe essentials: 
Denim + Red = Love 
hehe!

I've put together this casual outfit that is perfect for the sunny weekends ;) Comfy & fuss free!
Simply love how the red shoes brings a pop of colour to an otherwise boring outfit. Do you agree? 
A comfy pair of red shoes can take you any place you want to go. Just like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz! :D

Love this pair of red sneakers c/o Lee Cooper! Super comfy I can walk in them the whole day! Zero blisters so far :) Perfect for casual days hence definitely one of my wardrobe essentials!
Another wardrobe essential that everyone should have would be denim jeans (i'm sure most of you agree haha)! This pair was so comfortable that i could simply sit down anywhere (which explains the reason for this pic haha!) Too comfy that I just plonked myself down.  

Another plus point for this pair of denim was the flattering cutting that made me look slightly taller than usual :p A denim with a good cutting is definitely worth investing in. Almost anything will look good with a nice pair of denim and you can easily transform your look just by changing your accessories! ;) I guess a nice pair of denim helps to redefine your casual look & make you look less sloppy. 
Simply define your style by being yourself. Pick something that you are comfortable in. Be yourself, because everyone else is already taken ;)

Here's my outfit details:
Have a great weekend ahead! <3
XXOO

You Might Also Like

0 comments