SK-II Review & Exclusive Meet up with Youtubers

By 1:00 AM

I'm so excited to share with you more on my review of the SK-II Pitera Essence as well as the exclusive meet-up with the international beauty Youtubers, Rae (The RAEviewer, US), Nayoung (@Oiseau88, US) and Suzi (@StyleSuzi, UK) together with other local beauty bloggers. So honoured to be given the chance to try out this prestigious brand which has been highly raved by people around me!

For one, B's Mum has been an ardent supporter of this brand and her skin is looking really good & flawless for her age! Seeing how the brand has worked for her, I was so happy when I received the invite for this event! :D Without further ado, let's bring you through the event pictures courtesy of Ashley Mak Photography ^^



 The four famous Beauty/Fashion Youtubers @imjennim, Rae, Suzi & Nayoung who were really friendly in real life :) Didn't manage to talk to Jenn as she was unwell and did not join in the session.  Would love to get a chance to meet her next time :D

 It was a really insightful meet up session as we learnt more on Youtube video editing tips, makeup tips, skincare tips, travel topics and random things under the sun haha.. Felt so inspired after meeting them especially when I am trying to maintain my Youtube channel, blog as well as a full time job at the same time! They managed to juggle all so well and were so open to sharing tips with us. ^^


Loving this insightful session where they also shared a lot about their love for the SK-II products which are not as easily available in US/UK. Imagine their excitement when they touched down in Singapore's DFS where they rushed to the beauty counters to get the SK-II cream foundation :D

 Without further ado, let's unbox this box of goodies which SK-II has kindly sponsored.

<The Facial Treatment Mask, Facial Treatment Essence and the Facial Treatment Clear Lotion>

Step 1: 
After cleansing skin, pour an appropriate amount (approx 3cm diameter) of Clear Lotion onto cotton pad. Gently wipe over T-zone, followed by U-zone from center outwards then over your neck.
Ingredients: 
Water, Galactomyces Ferment Flitrate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-150, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate 

I have included the ingredients list above for anyone with sensitive skin to look out for any ingredients that might not be suitable for your skin ^^ Hope it helps!
 Chloesays:
This is a wipe-off clarifying lotion that helps to remove any residual impurities while prepping your skin to absorb more nutrients. I personally poured slightly more than 3cm hehe.. Probably my face is bigger lol! I felt that it does indeed remove any makeup residue leftover after cleansing my face and there was no stinging sensation when using it. It was pretty gentle for my skin despite the breakouts I was experiencing at both sides of my cheeks & jawline.

***

Next up, would be the star product of the SK-II skincare series, also know as the "Miracle Water". It is enriched with more than 90% Pitera, the main ingredient that helps to retain youthfulness in your skin and enhance the skin's renewal process.

Step 2:
After toning your skin, pour an appropriate amount (slightly larger than the diameter of the cap) of Essence onto the cotton pad. Gently pat onto face and neck.

Ingredients:
Galactomyces Ferment Flitrate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Sodium benzoate, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid
Chloesays:
The consistency of this essence was of a watery texture which makes application pretty easy! Simply pour more (be generous) onto your hands and pat it on gently. Pat it all over till the product is completely absorbed. 

Nayoung also suggested that you could get the thick cotton pads and separate into a few pieces, soak it in this essence and layer it all over your face for 5-10 mins for a facial treatment essence mask :p

 What i did not expect from this facial treatment essence was the Pitera smell when I was using this product. It was a fermented kind of smell which kind of puts me off initially. However, after more than 3 days of continuous usage, I got used to the Pitera smell and it didn't bother me anymore especially when my acne breakouts were clearing up after using this product! ^^

 It helped to lighten some of my acne scars and brightened up my skin, giving it a healthy glow. The changes were not immediate but I started to see some results after approx 5 days continuous use of this set of products.

***
The SK-II Facial treatment mask highly recommended by my bestie. So excited to try it out! This intensive moisture boosting mask has 10x more Pitera to deeply hydrate your skin!

Step 3:
Place mask over eye area first, then gently spread over face and pat firm. Remove mask after 5-15 minutes and discard after use.
Ingredients:
 Water, Galactomyces Ferment Flitrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.



 Lalala~ the relaxing 15mins. After using the mask, don't forget to use the remaining essence to massage on your neck, elbows and knees in order not to waste it :p

Chloesays:
Please pardon my puffy face haha!
Apart from the pimples on the side of my face/jawline, my skin looks more refreshed, supple and more radiant! This was taken right after using the mask at about 12 midnight haha.. Pretty much convinced in the powers of the SK-II mask as raved by my bestie! Oh yes, i've also noticed slight peeling of my skin at my nose area after using this mask. But as I only have one facial treatment mask to try out, I'm not sure if this will happen with repeated use, or if it's only applicable on the first try. 

***
Overall, the whole SK-II Pitera Essence Set has worked wonders for my skin! Super love it especially when it helps to clear up the breakouts I was having. Still currently having breakouts but the pimples are less angry. Haha! 

I was initially worried that this set of skincare products will be too strong for my skin, but so far it has been great! Apart from the hefty price tag for the SK-II products, I think there's no other reasons holding me back from switching over to this set of skincare products. I guess if it works well, we would not mind paying more for radiant looking skin right? ;)

Hope this review helps if you are also considering to try out the SK-II Pitera Skincare set! ^^

Learn how to use SK-II products in this multi-step skincare routine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments