Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion for Instant Cooling [Review]

By 9:00 AM

Hot hot summer~ 
Especially in sunny Singapore, it can get pretty unbearable too >.< Have been complaining about the hot weather as it has been causing me to break out in heat rash. Terrible rashes which puts me in a state of frustration and unhappiness. Thankfully, I have always depended on the huge tub of Aloe Vera gel i've got from Korea to save me from the heat rashes. Hehe! But, one thing for sure, it's too heavy and bulky to bring it out.

Guess how happy I was when I saw what came in my happy mail! The new Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion for Instant Cooling by Palmer's!^^ 
Read on to find out more hehe~!^^
Founded in America back in 1842, Palmer’s has become one of the world’s leading names in skincare and their #1 formula, Cocoa Butter Formula, is one of Palmer’s key offering in its wide range of skincare.

Palmer’s is pleased to launch the new range of innovative moisturising spray lotions. Their key ingredient is their Cocoa Butter which is nature’s super beauty ingredient. *cues heart emojis* lol!
It uses a unique delivery system and Rapidsorb ® Technology which is non-aerosol based and uses no propellants to deliver fine sprays which allow the lotions to be very quickly absorbed into the skin. 
*Tried & tested* it really is pretty fast absorbing, but it's really dependent on the amount of lotion you have sprayed onto your skin..Lol! I felt that the sprays were not as fine as I expected it to be, but it was to my liking heehee! Perfect to combat the heat!

Here's some Before & After shots of my knees which started to breakout with rashes:

Key Efficacies and Benefits?

Cooling effect similar to the tub of Aloe Vera in this picture but less messy & neater to bring around ^^
It is super-lightweight, non-staining and non-greasy! Definitely very useful for your summer vacation and simply spending time under the sun. You would not want to risk spoiling your new dress that you wore for the picnic date right? Love that this spray lotion is crafted especially for use “on the go”.
Another major plus point would be that this product is free of parabens and phthlates. *Yay!* Very important factor to consider in the products that i'm using.
Oh yes, it is dermatologically and clinically tested.  Last but not least, did I also mention that it smells like chocolate and comes enriched with Vitamin E too? *Double Yay!*
Directions
For best results, hold can 3-4 inches away from your skin and spray in a continuous motion. Gently rub into skin. 

Chloesays
Loving how it feels really cooling upon spraying it on my skin ^^ Definitely effective in combating heat and the rashes that follows. Instant cooling effect guaranteed in my opinion! Adding this to my picnic/sunny day essential :p

One downside about this product would be the size of the spray. It is pretty huge and not as portable if you have small bagpacks. Palmer's can probably consider manufacturing a travel sized version of this spray lotion. ^^
How much does this cost?
S$17.90/200g

Where to buy?
Watsons, Guardian, Fairprice, BHG, Robinsons, John Little and leading cosmetic stores.

Hope you like my review! For those who often has dry scaly legs and suffers from heat rash like me, this might be your new "buddy" to combat the unbearable heat! Do give it a try ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments