Fresh Blooms from Floral Garage SG

By 11:43 PM

Thinking of Valentine's Day gift ideas? Here's one suggestion that will never fail. ^^
There's nothing a bouquet of flowers can't do to bring a smile to your loved ones.


Instead of the conventional bouquets, why not opt for a floral box from Floral Garage SG?
It consists of a beautiful arrangement of flowers in an elegant box comprising of exotic blooms. 
I was so excited at the prompt delivery of this floral box from the Floral Garage SG at my doorstep hehe! It totally made my day~
 I can't help but spam images of these florals. I love how they matched the whole floral arrangement and it's so aesthetically pleasing!

The best part of this floral box would be that you do not even need a vase to prop the bouquet up! :D It looks so luxe on it's own!
Simply put it on your table and it instantly brightens up the whole space. 

Floral Garage uses flowers that comes straight from their farm, hence the freshness of the florals and affordable pricing guaranteed. Floral Garage believes that no individual should be deprived of the chance to show their token of appreciation for someone special through these beautiful florals.

Being a floral lover, I have followed numerous florists online and I have to say Floral Garage's pricing for florals are really affordable! Their designs are so gorgeous and well thought out. 

Check out their website: https://floralgaragesg.com/ for latest updates on promotions and floral arrangements ^^
You can also contact them at 62822813 for urgent bouquets or same day flower delivery :)

Hope this helps in your Valentine's Day prep! ^^

XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is truly best flower bouquet I have ever seen. So glad to find this wonderful article! Well, I just landed on here to get some reviews about online Flower Delivery Los Angeles shop BloomThat. I have heard a lot about their services but want to read some honest reviews. I wonder if you can help regarding this!

    ReplyDelete